Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Hate...

I hate waiting.
I hate being late.
I hate it when a person says to me "relax".
"My cousin likes to be on time. Why do you hate to be late?" he asked. I couldn't answer to my own satisfaction. My answer was so as to defend myself and what I hate.

I blog as I sit at a coffee shop waiting to meet my writing partner for our regular Thursday meetings. He hasn't pitched yer, 40 minutes later than scheduled. He hasn't responded to my sms either. I usually confirm our meetings in the morning or just before I get here but he hates it when I do that if we haven't rescheduled our meetings. The reason I always confirmed was because I didn't want to make the trip for nothing.

Is this the part where I say "waiting gives me an opportunity to get to things I wouldn't have been able to get to otherwise" or do I say " I hate waiting"?

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. Sometimes peeps have made keeping being late the norm...which aint right and shows lack of respect.

    I HATE WAITING TOO...but unfortunately life is unpredictable and things come up (not an excuse); but at least we should be courteous enough to let other party know that we will be running a few minutes, hours, days, etc late. This usually helps if you call before the set date and/or time and NOT after...OvA And out

    ReplyDelete