Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Beginning

I've always been able to articulate my thoughts and feelings better in writing. I even deal with my emotions better when I can somehow see them on paper. I remember when I was younger and thought my mom owed me an apology, I couldn't talk to her instead I'd write her a letter. Over the years I've learned to express myself by speaking but writing still remains the easier and more effective method for me.

I want to write more. At times I sit and trace words with my fingers on the armrest of the couch. Sometimes I think thoughts and ask questions that amaze myself and those around me. Writing is a way for me to get those thoughts and questions out of my head. Is blogging going to help? I think and hope so
So here's to the beginning of a new era...to A Lil' Bit of This and That :)

No comments:

Post a Comment